C1 7

C1 & C1+E (7.5t)

To drive a large van, horsebox, or become a delivery van driver then you may need C1 entitlement added to your licence. With a trailer you will need C1+E. If you passed your car test after 1st January 1997 you will need to pass the test to drive any car or van exceeding 3.5 tonne.

C Rigid driver training

C (Rigid)

You can now get your C licence aged 18 at PJE Training in Herefordshire, which entitles you to drive any rigid lorry up to 32 tonnes. (When this category is added to your licence you automatically get the LGV C1-7.5 tonne added too).

C+E commercial training

C+E (Artic)

PJE Training offer C+E (Artic) driver training to commercial companies and private individuals. Our training is thorough and DSA approved. You can also take your test on-site, meaning you do not need to go to another site to get C+E certification.

B+E Car & Trailer

B+E (Car & Trailer)

With an extremely high pass rate, PJE Training offer comprehensive training for a B+E accreditation where you upgrade your licence to tow a trailer.

D1 Minibus

D, D1 & D1+E

Cat D entitles you to drive any bus with more than 8 passengers. For 9-16 passengers then you will need a D1 licence and trailers require D1+E.

forklift driver training


We conduct a range of comprehensive forklift driver training sessions for individuals and also companies looking to solve their skill requirements.

Driver CPC


Driver CPC covers anyone who drives buses, coaches and minibuses with nine or more passenger seats, and lorries over 3.5 tonnes for a living.


PJE Driver Training have been offering our services to private individuals and companies in Herefordshire and the Midlands for over 20 years. Our own certified training area, modern fleet and highly experienced instructors mean that we are able to consistently achieve very high pass rates. If you want to add to your driving skills and employability, or you are a commercial organisation looking to train your staff, we can help.